Friday, November 28, 2008


Hail Satan my brothers!

I am sure most men have those times in their lives when they experience some event that sparks the fires in their soul. The details of this event that happened to me yesterday will remain private, but I am here to give notice to any force, be it human or spiritual, that is not in support of the work going into BGR or Brodie or myself will meet head to head with the forces of Hell. YOU WILL NOT STOP US! YOU WILL FAIL TO HINDER OUR EFFORTS!

I am here to serve notice that Brodie Newport is more than an object, he is a complete man, he represents such strength and the true good in this world that will begin to shape the future of gay men being truly free and alive and achieving true fulfillment in whatever they do by embracing Satan and the Left Hand Path. I am here to serve notice that I, Vlad Bishop, will not bother with weaklings and distractions that will keep me from helping Brodie produce work that will entertain and enlighten gay men.

We hereby serve notice that Black Goat Releasing will be steadfast in its goals as a company, we will not stray from our vision and gay men will know it is a company that is driven by the purest of motivations and will never abandon its core beliefs. Thank you to everyone that has shown such wonderful support, things are just getting rolling.

HAIL SATAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment